- Hydrogen Peroxide Gargle = equal parts spring water and hydrogen peroxide, gargle in the morning and before bed. Rinse mouth with spring water afterwards. Many people swear by this remedy for fastest sore throat relief.
- Organic Apple Cider Vinegar Gargle = 2 tsps of OACV with a cup of warm spring water. Gargle morning and before bed.
- Lemon Juice Gargle = Juice of one medium sized lemon or lime mixed with a cup of warm spring water. Gargle as needed. Another variation to the lemon juice gargle is halving the lemon juice and water, add 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper and a TBL of salt.
- Salt Water Gargle = Another standby for sore throat relief, 1/2 tsp sea salt dissolved in a cup of warm spring water. Gargle in the morning and before bed.
Monday, April 6, 2009
Quick and Easy Sore Throat Relief Gargles
Most of these ingredients you most likely already have in your house and are quite simple to mix and use:
The Information Contained Herein Should not be Considered Medical Advice; Nor is it Meant to Treat, Diagnose, Prescribe or Cure Any Disease. Seek the Guidance of a Qualified Health Professional if You Have Concerns or Questions About your Health issues.
- Southern California, United States
- Holistic living, natural remedies have been part of my life since the early 80's. As a natural progression of my passion, I became a certified massage therapist in 2006, a Reiki Master in 2008, and in 2013 an Ayurveda Lifestyle Coach. I am here to promote natural healing, for it is my deep belief that with a little help from our friends and nature, we can all heal ourselves.