Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Kangen Water - it really works


I know you've probably heard a lot of hype about Kangen water (also known as ionized water) promising to deliver all sorts of health benefits. So many benefits that it's a little hard to swallow (pun intended.) But I have to tell you about my experience with this water.

Three and half weeks ago, I answered an ad in my local paper placed by a holistic doctor who was looking for 10 people to do a study on. The ad asked that the candidates have one or more of the following: chronic pain, menopausal symptoms, diabetes, fatigue, arthritis etc. The ad said the medical exam and lab tests were free, and that the experimental "drug" was natural with no side effects.

"Ok," I thought, "I can go and check this out." I had a few of the symptoms listed, it wouldn't hurt to see what the doctor had to say. As it turned out, the doc prescribed a regiment of Kangen water set to a pH level of 9.5. I was to drink half my body weight in ounces daily. This amounted about a half gallon of water a day.

The doc set me up with gallon jugs of Kangen water and I refill the jugs when empty. I've been doing this for over three weeks and here are the real differences I've noticed:
  1. My lower back pain has all but diminished. (I've got disk degeneration between L4 and L5,)
  2. I have more energy.
  3. I had range of motion issues with my right shoulder which is not 100% better, but has significantly improved.
  4. I sleep better at night. One of my menopausal symptoms was waking in the middle of the night.
  5. My joints feel more fluid.
Lest you think that if I had drunk regular water in the same quantities I would get the same results, that could be true. Except I had been drinking about a half gallon of non-ionized water a day for a few months prior to the Kangen water experiment.

So in my non-scientific opinion: YES! Kangen water worked for me to relieve my some of my chronic health issues.

If you would like more information about Kangen water, contact Dr. Stewart Edrich at 562-799-0320.

image credit: languitar

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share your comments and/or experiences with holistic cures and remedies.

Disclaimer

The Information Contained Herein Should not be Considered Medical Advice; Nor is it Meant to Treat, Diagnose, Prescribe or Cure Any Disease. Seek the Guidance of a Qualified Health Professional if You Have Concerns or Questions About your Health issues.

About Me

My photo
Southern California, United States
Holistic living, natural remedies have been part of my life since the early 80's. As a natural progression of my passion, I became a certified massage therapist in 2006, a Reiki Master in 2008, and in 2013 an Ayurveda Lifestyle Coach. I am here to promote natural healing, for it is my deep belief that with a little help from our friends and nature, we can all heal ourselves.